FIND YOUR SIZE
YUM MUM TUM recommends staying with your pre-pregnancy size as most garments are cut to accommodate your changing shape. As all pregnancies are unique and individual, maternity clothes are designed on a normal pregnancy weight gain range. If you feel you have gained extra weight or are having twins then please choose a size up from your regular size. Many maternity pants and skirts have a stretch waistband that can either be folded down or folded up over your bump.
Felling a bit confused on sizing? Simply use the brand size guides below to find your perfect fit!
It is encouraged that if you buy online that someone measures you. Once you know your body measurements, consult the brand size guides to determine which size you should purchase.
If you have any questions we can help! Simply get in contact with us and we'll be able to guide you through. Don't worry, If your item is not the perfect fit when it arrives, you have 14 days to exchange it.
BRAND SIZE GUIDES
Ripe Maternity understands how difficult it can be choosing the right size when your shape is continually changing! This is why they aim to keep their sizing guidelines very simple and fuss-free. All of the Ripe Maternity designs are cut specifically for maternity.
Bae The Label
Legoe HeritageLEGOE. size ranges are XS, 0, 1, 2 or 3, 4. All of our fitted styles are made with durable stretch fabric that grows with your bump so we recommend going your pre-pregnancy size. We recommend reading the product fit notes before purchasing.
Please note: Bra sizes in pink represent the size that some women are, who wear the corresponding Cadenshae bra and find it fits well. If you are wondering whether to give it a try then go for it as you can always return if it's not a good fit.
* If you are between sizes we recommend sizing up in the leggings.
BabyDink Size Guide
Unlike other baby carriers, BabyDink is designed to be worn just like a top. We are sized for the comfort and safety of you and your baby.
We use the standard Australian garment sizing as our sizing reference, but of course this top is a little different, because it is designed to worn by two people - yourself and your precious babe.
So how do you choose the right size for your carrier?
Step 1 ~ Be guided by your top size at the time of use – you can check your measurements below
Step 2 ~ To allow for baby, BabyDink recommends you go up just one size.
Remember, your body will change and grow with the miracle that is giving life.
The fully adjustable signature elasticised hip band will support you across 3 sizes, so even if sizing up feels ‘big’ – we’ve got you.Handy Hints for Checking your Size:
- Start with your pre-pregnancy size in mind and then check your measurements using a tape measure for accuracy - these measurements will indicate the best size for you.
- If you fall between sizes - always choose the larger size
- If your bust is bigger than a D, the larger size is highly recommended.
- BabyDink is Unisex - for Men's specific size selection please use measurement table provide below, replacing bust for chest measurements - be guided by your t-shirt size and then go one size up
- Measuring while pregnant? Use your best judgement when determining size, knowing that this carrier will be used post partum and you will want to accomodate yourself and babe safely.
- BabyDink should feel like a snug t-shirt. It should feel fitted but not restrictive. Our specially knitted organic stretch fabric is designed to mould to you and your baby’s body and grow with you. Keeping you both safe and supported.
Hotmilk Lingerie - Australian Size Guides
These charts are a guide, please do not hesitate to call for assistance for better fit advice. An in person fitting is highly recommend for best fit.
Please measure with a bra on. When measuring, you need to measure quite tight for your underbust measurement, and then over the bust, you measure loosely. Otherwise your result will be incorrect. Any questions, we're here to help.
Bra Size Chart
My Necessity Bra Size Guides
Use the following size guides to fit our My Necessity Bra which is available in both regular cup and full cup sizes.
My Necessity Bra: Regular Cup
My Necessity Bra: Full Cup
Sister sizing allows you to find your perfect fit. Sometimes after measuring yourself it is possible that your size may still need to be adjusted.
The following chart shows sister sizing for each bra size. All of the sister cups in the same row are the same size.
Sister sizing is like a seesaw. If you move up in the band, move down in the cup and vice versa. For example if you find that a size 12E fits well in the cup, but is too big around the band, go down to the next sister size in the row and try a 10F.