HELLO PREGNANT LADIES & NURSING MUMMAS!
Newcastle & the Hunter Region now has a one stop shop for your needs and an exclusive place to be with other Mummies!
YUM MUM TUM is all about YOU. Whether you need maternity or breastfeeding friendly clothes, mummy support or even just a nice hot cup of tea. This is the place you're looking for.
- Your hunt for that perfect dress or bra is over. We love pretty dresses and have an awesome range of beautiful prints and styles! Our nursing bras are top quality in comfort, support and ease of access.
- Breastfeeding friendly designs are a fundamental attribute when picking our stock, as well as being able to wear each item way past the pregnancy and breastfeeding phase.
- We love featuring new and upcoming designers who really have their pulse on fashion trends and styles to help you look your best.
Most importantly YUM MUM TUM is here to support you.
For Newcastle Mummies we have MOTHER CUPPA Groups curated with your physical, mental and emotional needs in mind. Don't struggle through early motherhood on your own.
PREGNANCY | BREASTFEEDING | MOTHERHOOD
YUM MUM TUM'S MAIN GOAL IS TO HELP YOU LOOK GOOD & FEEL GOOD
Pregnancy and motherhood is a life changing experience and we understand how bewildered and uncomfortable you can feel. With all the joy and excitement also comes; morning (or all day) sickness, aches & pains, cramps, swelling, exhaustion, sore breast, and that nagging little voice repeating, "I don't know what I am doing...".
A blossoming mum can actually feel really down and self-conscious. Especially if your clothes don't fit, your too tired to think and you're worried about being a good mum. We at YUM MUM TUM are mums just like you and we know how hard your days can be.
We know that if you have a wardrobe that is comfortable, stylish and flattering no matter what you put on, it makes starting the day a lot easier.
We also know that most mums underestimate just how hard and complex breastfeeding is. Postpartum for any mum is one challenging rollercoaster. YUM MUM TUM is here to help and support you through breastfeeding and looking after your little babes.
Our aim is for you to show off your beautiful fertile body. Feel confident and feel more sexy than you have ever felt.
YUM MUM TUM IS HERE FOR YOU
We want you to look good, feel good and admire every change your body endures through pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and beyond.
- We offer you affordable, comfortable and stylish maternity and nursing wear.
- We offer you quality maternity and nursing bras made for comfort, support and ease of access. Large cup sizes are our speciality.
- We promise to find local professionals dedicated to antenatal and postnatal care. Trained and experienced experts in their field to help guide, educate and support your needs as a mum.
MOTHER CUPPA - NURTURED MUMMIES with SAIRA ALLEN
NURTURED MUMMIES is a special circle for women with little bubbies (newborn to 12 months) to share their unique story and experience of becoming a mother. It is a conversation with emotional support and guidance that goes much deeper than a workshop based on practical information about baby care and breastfeeding.
NURTURED MUMMIES is about changing the paradigm of what women have come to expect with postpartum life. It is now time for collective bonding, support and guidance. The transition to motherhood can be intense as there are deep internal shifts in ways of knowing and understanding the world around us. What better way to navigate this time than attending a group which helps new mothers achieve a confident start to motherhood.
$20 per adult, kids under 2yrs are FREE. Includes all beverages and small selection nibbles.
This is a professionally facilitated circle for mums with babies newborn to 12 months old. Baby change facilities available. You only need a nappy! Small courtyard to park prams if needed.
To secure your seat, full pre-payment is required at the time of booking. Tickets are non-refundable however easily transferrable by yourself through the booking page.
* ALL BOOKINGS TO BE MADE ONLINE ONLY HERE *
** YOU MUST READ & ACCEPT YUM MUM TUM HOUSE RULES
BEFORE ATTENDING MOTHER CUPPA **