Qiara Infant! A probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk for gastrointestinal health.
Ideal for infants aged 0 – 24 months.
- Comes as single-dose sachets of oral powder or a bottle (7.5 ml)
Breastmilk provides natural probiotics and essential nutrients to help infants develop a balanced immune and digestive system.
Available in convenient sachets and drops, Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk. It is suitable for all infants to support gastrointestinal health and support their microbiome, which is often impacted by factors such as mum’s diet and medication, hereditary factors, antibiotics, birth mode and feeding choices.
Qiara Infant helps support and maintain gastrointestinal system health in all infants, including those prescribed antibiotics or with reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation or unsettled after feeding. Qiara probiotics are isolated from breastmilk* and can:
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after prescribed antibiotics
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
For further information, seek advice from your healthcare professional.
*Qiara Infant is a listed medicine on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. It is not a breastmilk substitute or a novel food.
Click Here to read the Qiara Infant Introduction Booklet
Why use Qiara Infant?Breastmilk is rich in probiotics, prebiotics and essential nutrients that help babies establish a balanced microbiome, immune system and healthy digestion. Including Qiara Infant in your baby's diet may build and maintain the levels of beneficial bacteria and support the microbiome and maintain and support general health and wellbeing.
Qiara Infant is now in easy to use drops for babies and infants from birth to 2 years needing gastrointestinal health support.
Qiara Infant Drops offers all the benefits of Qiara probiotics in convenient drops. Six drops gives a full daily dose equivalent to one sachet of Qiara Infant powder for bubs 4-24 months. Three drops daily are recommended for newborn to 3 months.
- Contains same breastmilk probiotic strain as sachet but in drops (Lactobaccillus fermentum CECT5716)
- Same dosage as sachet - 300million organisms
- Easy to administer directly to bub (0-2 years)
- Up to 6 weeks of supply (at one dose per day)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
1. Sachets: Dosage and Preparation
- Each box of Qiara Infant contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/300 million organisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months, use half a sachet per day. You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8°C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months. Use one sachet per day.
- An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics:
To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.
2. Drops: Directions for use
- Shake well for ten seconds before use.
- Hold bottle upside down to slowly deliver drops directly into baby’s mouth or onto the breast when breastfeeding.
- May be added to breastmilk, formula, soft foods or administered directly via a spoon.