Step Two Training: After training with the MEDIballs Single you progress to the MEDIball Double. This progression differs for everyone, on average most move to the MEDIballs Double after 2-3 months.
MEDIballs Kegel’s clinically proven design treats the cause of bladder weakness, rather than just the symptoms. Suitable for women of any age, it strengthens and re-educates weak pelvic floor muscles that control bladder function.
You begin training your pelvic floor with the MEDIball Single Kegel Weight. Simply holding MEDIballs inside the vaginal passage starts resistance training, no guesswork or tricky exercises required. After training with the MEDIballs Single you progress to the MEDIball Double Kegel Weight. This progression differs for everyone, on average most move to the MEDIballs Double after 2-3 months.
- 1 x Pelvic floor training book (with 37 exercises)
- 1 x MEDIball Double | Weight: 90g
- A comfortable design that is easy to insert and wear.
- Wear MEDIballs for 10 minutes a day to see results in 3 weeks.
- Safe, durable & German made
- Class 1 medical device
- Listed with the TGA
- Mucous membrane friendly and hypoallergenic
- Made of 100% medical grade TPE Silikomed
- BPA plastic and latex free
- Recommended by Physiotherapist and General Practitioners.
Clinically proven to treat light bladder leakage.
By wearing MEDIballs for 15 minutes a day you can achieve better bladder control, postnatal recovery and improved intimacy, in less than 3 weeks!
They are designed for comfort and easy to insert.
Is MEDIballs Right For Me?
If you are tired of the constant irritation of leaks, or frequent toilet visits then MEDIballs is your long-lasting solution. Suitable for women of any age and ability, it strengthens and re-educates weak pelvic floor muscles that control bladder function.
Inserting & Wearing MEDIballs
MEDIballs Single and Double have been designed for discrete and comfortable wear.
1. Gently insert the MEDIballs into the vagina (like a tampon). The application of lubricant can support and ease insertion.
2. The MEDIballs should be positioned deeply and almost vertically, with the retrievable loop facing downwards.
3. Training can be performed while standing, sitting or walking.
4. To remove simply pull on retrieval loop at the base of the MEDIball.
Clinically & Dermatologically Certified
- 100% Medical Grade TPE (BPA, Plastic & Latex Free)
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.
- Clinical study conducted by Dermatest GmbH, 85% of women rated MEDIballs as an excellent treatment.