As your baby grows and develops, so too does your demand for nutrients. There is an increased demand of iron in the second and third trimester and this is a stage of pregnancy when women are more likely to tolerate iron supplementation.
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath and designed specifically to assist with the unique requirements of the second and third trimesters and during breastfeeding. Australia's first prenatal multi with Quatrefolic®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid
Helps support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in both mother and baby to meet the increased nutritional demands during this time.
This is an ultra-low excipient formula.
For best results, keep taking until breastfeeding has ceased. If you fall pregnant while breastfeeding, you may switch to Prenatal Trimester One capsules.
- 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides higher levels than Prenatal Trimester One of key nutrients such as iodine, choline, zinc and vitamin D and high quality nutrients including activated B vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and maternal health.
- Helps enhance maternal postnatal health.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
DOSE & ADMINISTRATION: Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
|Each daily dose (2 capsules) contains:|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||26.32mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||534mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid (active folate)||300mcg|
|equivalent folinic acid (activated folate)||200mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.72mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type||36.68mg|
|equivalent mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)||11mg|
|Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate||87.66mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||100.80mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||10mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||74.76mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||100mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.