The Haakaa Fresh Food Teething Feeder & Cover Set is the perfect way to introduce solids into your baby's diet without the risk of choking. Simply put fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Or you could cover with the new attachment - silicone pouch cover, and put some liquid, such as milk and juice to make some cold, delicious ice pops on the hot summer day!
Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed, improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Made from 100% food-grade silicone the Haakaa fresh food feeder is more hygienic and long lasting than other mesh material alternatives, which harbour bacteria, use harsh dyes, absorb odour, and tear. But what really makes this feeder different from the rest is that it is also a teether! Simply turn your feeder upside down and your child is able to chew and suck on a 100% food-grade silicone teether – keeping your child entertained even longer.
Note: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass-through
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears massage your child's teeth and gums.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- The new lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence, and improves hand-eye coordination
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free
- Tested to FDA and EU standards including European Standard on Safety of Toys: EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 Mechanical and physical properties
CARE & CLEANING: Wash the product before and after each use. Disassemble the product as soon as a child has finished and hand washed in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry.
Do NOT use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. Do not use it for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Always check with your pediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Solid food is recommended for babies 6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.